MOUNTIAN HORSE RIDING
Estancia La Constancia is located in the big hills of Córdoba, an ideal place to ride in the mountains, crssing valleys and stream with fantastic views. Our horses are bred in this land, so are very safe.
RIDE TO EL PUESTO VIEJO
- We reconnoitre part of the estancia on this ride passing through woods, streams and ravines until we come to an old ruined shepherd’s hut beside a stream – an ideal place to rest awhile. Then we can enjoy the evening sunset in a place called “Pampa de los Talas” – the highest spot of the ride. Then we return to the Puesto Viejo for something to eat.
- Difficulty: low
- Time: two and a half hours.
- Points to remember: bring a hat or a cap, sun-block lotion and lip-salve. Use comfortable riding trousers or the gaucho “bombachas” and bring a windcheater, water and a camera.
RIDE TO THE MILLSTONE
- A picturesque ride to a huge stone beside the riverbed. On the way, we cross several streams along the slope of the ridge heading northwards. Then a half-hour on foot to the millstone. Here we can have a barbecue or a picnic and a well-earned rest.
- Difficulty: medium
- Time allotted: 6 hours.
- Points to remember: bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat or a cap, sun-block lotion and lip-salve. Use comfortable riding trousers or the gaucho “bombachas” and bring a windcheater, water and a camera.